PTT Oil and Gas (Rayong) would like to construct for new motor control center system in existing control substation building at GSP#1. Project period was Oct 2019 to Dec 2020. Our responsibilities were as following details. // Contract amount : 25,500,000 Baht
- Provided engineering and design including MCC cubicles, cable schedule & connection diagram and marshalling cubicles for interfacing between MCC cubicles, existing C&S and DCS system. And, provided shop drawing and method statement for all installation work
- Provided calculation analysis by structure engineer for existing concrete structure of foundation to be able carrying for new load weight.
- Managed and executed project with safety management policy in hazardous area and process shutdown period.
- Built up steel base frame to be a support for new MCC cubicles installation and installed onto existing foundation.
- Supplied and installed new motor control center cubicles (MCC) and marshalling cubicles for interfacing with existing C&S and DCS system
- Supplied and Installed cable raceway, power & control and communication cables and termination
- Provided test & inspection plan and tested for equipment, MCC cubicles, cables and commissioning & tie-in new replacement motor control center with existing production process.
- Replaced intelligent protection relay, modified wiring including interfacing with C&S and DCS system in MCC cubicles in GSP#5 substation.
- Provided final document and training